“The Canadian Music Centre is the catalyst that connects you to the ever-evolving world of musical creation in Canada through performance, education and promotion.”
The Canadian Music Centre is the only organization that focuses solely on Canadian contemporary classical music, and that has a well-established history of gathering and cataloguing Canadian contemporary classical music for six decades. CMC Centrediscs is the only recording label that exclusively offers 100% Canadian composers.
- Picanto.ca is Canada’s new digital platform for creative music. A hub for the contemporary music community and a place for discovery, it offers music fans direct access to a broad selection of diverse genres and traditions
- Library Services
- Publishing, rentals and sales of exclusively Canadian composers
- Recording and Distribution Services
- Associate Composer program helps composers establish and build their careers.
- Downtown Toronto performance space available at the Chalmers Performance Space (spaces also in Montreal and Vancouver)
- CMC Résonance is the CMC’s bi-lingual, pan-Canadian digital magazine
- Communication services
- Education and Outreach
- Concert presentations, awards and showcases
- Export development